MONTREAL - Montreal police say a 20-year-old man is the city's latest homicide victim.
The man was shot Wednesday night and was discovered around 9 p.m. when police received a 911 call about a man lying on the ground near a vehicle.
At the scene, paramedics discovered that the man had been struck by at least one bullet to his upper body, and he was taken to hospital in critical condition.
Const. Rapha毛l Bergeron says the 20-year-old died in hospital.
No suspect has been identified in the case and Bergeron says the investigation is ongoing.
The killing is the fourth homicide recorded in Montreal in 2025.
This report by 春色直播was first published Feb. 20, 2025.